Artist Spotlight - Locke Photography

Awhile ago I was contacted by a wonderful photographer, Traci Locke to create a fabric banner for her son's birthday. She asked other talented etsy artists if they would be interested in creating decorations and favors for the big event. She then photographed the day and shared the wonderful pictures with all of us.



Recently she contacted me again regarding a photo shoot she was planning on doing centered around the theme of a lemonade stand. I gladly accepted the invitation and sent a custom made lemonade inspired banner. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Traci and look forward to other projects in the future. So, now as a way of saying thank you I would love to share her story with all of you and the wonderful pictures from the shoot.


Meet Traci Locke of Locke Photography:

"I'm a natural light photographer who grew up in Wisconsin. I was into Art from a very young age. I would spend hours drawing and painting any and everything. But, that all changed when I picked up my Dad's manual 35mm camera at the age of 10. I figured out how to use it, and would set up "photo shoots" for my pets, cabbage patch dolls and friends. I created make shift backdrops to feel like a real photographer. In high school I took just one photography class, back in the days of film and loved it! But I never thought I would be able to make a living at it. It was always just a hobby.


My life dramatically changed when I became very ill my Senior year. This massive event shook my confidence and changed my path. Being faced with a life threatening disease changed the way I see the world, it makes me want to capture every beautiful moment! So I began expressing my passion for life through the lens.

It wasn't until my wonderful husband saw my passion for photography and encouraged me to pursue a career. This was 7 years ago. I eventually started my business in Arizona, then decided to move to Naples, FL where I started completely over which has been challenging, but worth every minute. I am now very proud to say that I am a successful mother and photographer. My children and family are my inspiration and source of encouragement and couldn't be happier with where my life has taken me."

Follow Traci on facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Locke-Photography


Lemonade Stand Photo Shoot





All photography is done by Traci Lock Photography
The Fabric Banner is by Julie Marie Kids: www.juliemariekids.com
Bee's Beautiful Dress and Apron are by: www-dot-etsy.com/shop/7PineDesign
Annabelle is wearing an adorable Lemon tee and matching skirt by: https://www.etsy.com/listing/198937854/whimsical-girls-skirt-with-trim









Comments

Popular Posts