Holy cow!  It has been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog, so I figured since its a new year it is the perfect time to get my life in order.  I have decided to really focus on the business this year and get it to where I want it to be.  

My Goals:
1. Business Plan - actually write one
2. Finances - figure out what I actually make
3. Advertising - Do It!
4. Hire Help - get an assistant that can help me with everything.
5. New Products - Design new costumes, party favors, and anything else my creative brain throws into the pot.
6. Ask for help - I have to quit being afraid.
7. Hit the pavement - Get out there and get my products into the hands of local people and businesses.
8. Legalize - Get my business legalized into a legitimate  recognizable business.
9. Revamp my website and blog
10. Enjoy the year! - quit stressing and actually enjoy what I do.

Step 9 is getting some attention right now.  This year I want to focus on creating a blog that shares my experiences running a business, creating, and living life.  I want to focus on my inspirations.  My kids are a huge source of my inspiration along with follow crafters and nature.  So this year I will be sharing stories, products, and personal pictures of everything that motivates and inspires my work.  I now this year is going to be a success and can't wait to take this journey.  Please join me by sharing your inspirations and any little tid bits that may help me on mine.

Comments

  1. Great list, Julie... go get 'em girl! You've also inspired me to sit down and write my own list, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts