Holy cow! It has been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog, so I figured since its a new year it is the perfect time to get my life in order. I have decided to really focus on the business this year and get it to where I want it to be.
1. Business Plan - actually write one
2. Finances - figure out what I actually make
3. Advertising - Do It!
4. Hire Help - get an assistant that can help me with everything.
5. New Products - Design new costumes, party favors, and anything else my creative brain throws into the pot.
6. Ask for help - I have to quit being afraid.
7. Hit the pavement - Get out there and get my products into the hands of local people and businesses.
8. Legalize - Get my business legalized into a legitimate recognizable business.
9. Revamp my website and blog
10. Enjoy the year! - quit stressing and actually enjoy what I do.
Step 9 is getting some attention right now. This year I want to focus on creating a blog that shares my experiences running a business, creating, and living life. I want to focus on my inspirations. My kids are a huge source of my inspiration along with follow crafters and nature. So this year I will be sharing stories, products, and personal pictures of everything that motivates and inspires my work. I now this year is going to be a success and can't wait to take this journey. Please join me by sharing your inspirations and any little tid bits that may help me on mine.